*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark 13 Rankings*

I will have some scores up tonight for Heaven 4.0 and 3dmark. My system just got pooched and I'm on a stock Intel fan right now. water cooler pump stalled killed my board my cpu and the pump itself. Board warranty was voided because the heat melted a few cpu pin's :/ but i upgraded to a full size ATX msi z87 g45 gaming from my gigabyte z87 mitx board, had to replace the bitfenix prodigy with a razer h440 but it hasn't arrived yet so using my roommates old HAF 922( yuck) he just grabbed a corsair 780t to fit his new corsair h110. I also picked up an I7 4770k. At work right now but excited to get home and run some benchmarks. cpu will be stock but I'm up in canada with -20 degree weather going to open the window in the office and put a windows fan on my 780ti and push that baby close to 1300mhz. Super pumped your bringing back the benchmarking PP. My absolute favorite thing to do is benchmarking.

I will have some scores up tonight for Heaven 4.0 and 3dmark. My system just got pooched and I'm on a stock Intel fan right now. water cooler pump stalled killed my board my cpu and the pump itself. Board warranty was voided because the heat melted a few cpu pin's :/ but i upgraded to a full size ATX msi z87 g45 gaming from my gigabyte z87 mitx board, had to replace the bitfenix prodigy with a razer h440 but it hasn't arrived yet so using my roommates old HAF 922( yuck) he just grabbed a corsair 780t to fit his new corsair h110. I also picked up an I7 4770k. At work right now but excited to get home and run some benchmarks. cpu will be stock but I'm up in canada with -20 degree weather going to open the window in the office and put a windows fan on my 780ti and push that baby close to 1300mhz. Super pumped your bringing back the benchmarking PP. My absolute favorite thing to do is benchmarking.
I love to bench when I'm not using tech 3 years old ;)

Oh wait, my CPU ahaha. It's still very relevant though, obviously. My only problem there is my CPU won't do 4.8 or 5.0 anymore :omg: I'm not sure why either. Considering Vince got 20k on a single KPE 980 with LN2 I'm pretty pleased with my 13k on air.

I love to bench when I'm not using tech 3 years old ;)

Oh wait, my CPU ahaha. It's still very relevant though, obviously. My only problem there is my CPU won't do 4.8 or 5.0 anymore :omg: I'm not sure why either. Considering Vince got 20k on a single KPE 980 with LN2 I'm pretty pleased with my 13k on air.

I should be able to give you a good run for your money when I get my water cooler back for my 4770k with my 780ti clocked to 1270mhz+ i remember scoring in the high 12000 With my i5 4670k at 4.3 with my new board and the i7 i should be able to break 13k.

The CPU itself doesn't really affect much besides the CPU based rigid physics in the one test. I don't think adding HT will help that at all. One thing I haven't done is OC'd VRAM. My tests were all done with stock VRAM. I also haven't had a fresh format in over a year :lol:

11527 | poizen22 | i7 4770k @ 4.0GHz | GTX 780ti 1276/3650 | W8.1pro x64 | ORB
o0585k.jpg

See? If you were at 4.3 on the CPU it wouldn't have made much of a difference. It's all in the GPU buddy. What GPU drivers are you running? Futuremark keeps telling me my drivers aren't approved but I'm running the latest WHQL.

Back
Top Bottom