Upgrading pc

According to the specs, your board is a micro-ATX form factor, and that case will support a micro-ATX board - so it should be fine. You'll just have to put the brass standoffs in the correct positions to line up with the holes on the board.

According to the specs, your board is a micro-ATX form factor, and that case will support a micro-ATX board - so it should be fine. You'll just have to put the brass standoffs in the correct positions to line up with the holes on the board.

Ok what im confused about is the colored wires that the case have. I saw a video of a guy installing them but it didnt look lile my motherboard had the ports

Colored wires, you mean the front panel connectors? Every case has this and every motherboard has this. It's a standard. Your case will have markings on these connectors saying stuff like "power button", "reset", ect. Take note (or a picture or two) of where these positions are on your motherboard. When you install into the new case plug them in exactly as they are. The same goes for the other cables that connect to the board from the case like the front audio.

Now if you want a piece of advice, don't get the case and instead get a better GPU. You don't need the new case. You can also get the CX500 instead to save more cash to get an even better GPU. Also, if you don't have Amazon Prime I suggest ordering from Newegg instead as their prices are generally cheaper. If you use Amazon because you have Prime you can ignore that.

Ok hmm i have one quistion what is a cheap really gppd graphics card that cost maybe between 100 and 200 dollars

Back
Top Bottom