My build

Alright well I'll jump into the fray and simply say, everyone has given their opinions, and in the end it is up to the buyer whether they take it or reject it. Simple as that :)

I think the OP is doing what he wants anyway, Hasn't been on since the 19th so most of this thread hasn't even been seen by him. A little late to the party you are LOL

I already said that, twice.

Then don't bother trying to force your opinions or suggestions on someone else who made up their mind or stop listening.

You don't know how much I grow sick of you forcing your opinions on someone else.
This has been going for more than a year, drop it or let the tech-forums staff team handle the issue with you.

Then don't bother trying to force your opinions or suggestions on someone else who made up their mind or stop listening.

You don't know how much I grow sick of you forcing your opinions on someone else.
This has been going for more than a year, drop it or let the tech-forums staff team handle the issue with you.
Still on your little tirade? Give it a rest. The issue is you man. :rolleyes:

I think everyone needs to sit down and shut up.

It is the OP's build and the OP's money. If the OP wants to go in a certain direction it is the OP's prerogative to do so. While most of us would do it differently it is not our call; all we can do is give advice.

Back
Top Bottom