HAPPY, HAPPY 95%

Not to mention the smell sticks in everything in the house.
everything

:tongue:

I had to ride with my sister and her friend in my sister's truck with my new leather jacket. I haven't gone in there today to see if it smells like smoke yet or not :(

It's not that bad... Just needs more constant cleaning. Plus I have a nice little machine that hotels use to help eliminate odors, generates a ton of ozone. Run it for 30 minutes, and the whole room smells brand new.

My mom, sister, and dad were chain smokers living in a house where the carpet didn't get vacuumed much. I never let anybody smoke in my room but my walls were still yellow, as was anything else white. The cig smoke gave the dust a sticky property to it making it even harder to get the dust off small areas. It was originally why I went to using the vac with the thick long bristle brush on my PC. Next to washing components it was the closest things I could get to clean.

its like most things, use your head, and don't get agressive. if something doesn't want to blow clean, use the right tool for the job. an old toothbrush has a million uses.

Never had a problem for over a decade now using the same bristle end on my shop vac. The cleaning kit it came with has adapters to go to smaller bristle ended cleansing brushes which helps to actually get inside rads and around VRM circuitry. Actually about to clean a 7970 with the setup and try to fix the issue my friend described.

Edit: Cleaning smoker dust off a 7970 right now. Yuck :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom