Please, help me to choose the best laptop!

Goblin1986

Baseband Member
Help me please to choose laptop for work (photoshop, corel, work with video etc)
I think it will replace my computer and my old laptop!
I have not much preferences:
1. Screen not less than 17,3
2.Matte computer surface, I read it is much better
3. Video 2 GB I think this is enough
4. I would like my laptop work not to loudly and without overheating
I am looking forward to your recommendations

What is your budget?

I would recommend an i7 processor for hyperthreading for those applications that can take advantage of it.

i5 will suffice but I think you'd definitely notice better performance on the i7.

I noticed a lot of the i7 machines are really pricy because they have additional "bells and whistles" that bump the overall cost up - if it were me I would buy a low priced i7 machine with a 1080p display and buy a 250g SSD (about 100$). Seems laptops with SSDs from the factory have really inflated prices - better to put it in yourself aftermarket.

What is your budget?

I would recommend an i7 processor for hyperthreading for those applications that can take advantage of it.

i5 will suffice but I think you'd definitely notice better performance on the i7.

I noticed a lot of the i7 machines are really pricy because they have additional "bells and whistles" that bump the overall cost up - if it were me I would buy a low priced i7 machine with a 1080p display and buy a 250g SSD (about 100$). Seems laptops with SSDs from the factory have really inflated prices - better to put it in yourself aftermarket.
My budget is not more than $300

My budget is not more than $300

Sorry to be blunt...but you're dreaming. 17.3" laptops with a dedicated card that's decent will be AT LEAST $700-800. You can find a good used gaming laptop for around $800 usually if you're lucky.

Sorry but that is laughable, to think you are going to get a decent laptop fot that price.
Soon I wm going to buy a laptop with an i7 a GTX 860m a 1tb hard drive for $2000 USD

Sorry but that is laughable, to think you are going to get a decent laptop fot that price.
Soon I wm going to buy a laptop with an i7 a GTX 860m a 1tb hard drive for $2000 USD
That's overpriced for something with only an 860m.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom