Is it possible to modernize my old laptop?

Goblin1986

Baseband Member
Hi everyone!! I am interested is it possible to modernize my old laptop? I am interested in increasing my laptop RAM and improving somehow laptop hard drive! I have Toshiba laptop I bought it 6-7 years ago!

Hi everyone!! I am interested is it possible to modernize my old laptop? I am interested in increasing my laptop RAM and improving somehow laptop hard drive! I have Toshiba laptop I bought it 6-7 years ago!

Can you give some more info please? Model number of the laptop would be a good starting point. You should have no issues upgrading the HDD but the RAM will depend on what you are running.

Can you give some more info please? Model number of the laptop would be a good starting point. You should have no issues upgrading the HDD but the RAM will depend on what you are running.

My laptop is Satellite A 305-S 6858 Model â„– PSAGOU-O2DOOM I hope I wrote everything right))

According to Crucial, the max RAM you can add is 4GB.

The CPU wouldn't really be worth upgrading unless you could find a compatibility list...and a compatible CPU for cheap.

The biggest improvement you could make on it (sans buying a new laptop completely), is putting an SSD into it.

Back
Top Bottom