Help! Fast!

Also, im looking at the HWmonitor WITH and WITHOUT using the monitor and they are the same....both high...

Thanks for the help, ill try my best! I posted this on another forum page and someone said that my laptop just cannot handle the 1920x1080 resolution monitor, is that the case?

No it cannot handle that not on the laptop itself.
Your acer is a 15.6 inch screen the most you'll get is: 1366*768.
http://www.amazon.com/ASPIRE-V3-551G-X419-LAPTOP-Display-Screen/dp/B00FN9GW96

Also you could go into windows 7 or 8 power mode to when you close the lid it will stay in when plugged in.
When its not connected have it power down after 1 hour.
What type of platform do you have the laptop on ?
Anything like carpet, table cloth like material will make any laptop heatup quickly.
Find a aircooling docking station for your laptop from newegg or amazon.com.

Okay, so here is the setup! Tell me if this is suitable!

IS7xmz1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rockman and Carnage! Check yalls Private Messages! I tried to link my setup to see if it was good but I sadly cannot due to just joining D; They should be uploaded on the forums soon!

Actually, no. You want to put something under the back of the laptop to raise it off the desk, but make sure that the intake vents are not obstructed. If you look at most laptop cooling pads you will see that they tilt the bottom of the laptop and are perforated to allow airflow.

Rockman and Carnage! Check yalls Private Messages! I tried to link my setup to see if it was good but I sadly cannot due to just joining D; They should be uploaded on the forums soon!

You should be good to go now.

Last edited:
I do not have the funds to purchase one of these pads, but arnt I doing the same thing? The air intake vent is free (its not obstructed by the books, its to the left and free to breath)

OK, as long as the vents are clear you are good.

You don't have to use one of those pads, I was just pointing out that they tilt the laptop. It is easier to use a lappy that is tilted like a keyboard than one suspended in the air. ;)

A quick question tho. As you see in the picture, the fan is slightly pointing at the vent which gets RID of hot air, is that okay?

Back
Top Bottom