SDD only for OS.. worth it?

Add a SSD to PC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, been looking around to see if I can find one cheaper or not; sadly not much on eBay, and only seen 1 other seller ($105), but never heard of them before. RK-Computers is an MSI Reseller, so there's that.

I just bought a 240gb Intel 730 series for $109. (Newegg) Popped it into a laptop and it runs like hot butter on glass. And like the Samsung drives it has good software too

Last edited:
I just bought a 240gb Intel 730 series for $109. (Newegg) Popped it into a laptop and it runs like hot butter on glass. And like the Samsung drives it has good software too
Newegg had one of those for sale on Black Friday for 89 bucks. Was SO tempting but I needed tires instead. Call me dumb, but I like the skull on it lol.

It's not for me and you'll never see the skull under a laptop but I suppose it has a cool factor if someone were to open the bottom to pull the drive

It's not for me and you'll never see the skull under a laptop but I suppose it has a cool factor if someone were to open the bottom to pull the drive
The build I have planned out has a way to show off the SSD you're using but I didn't get it because I prefer to invest in M.2 instead.

Back
Top Bottom