New hardware upgrade issues.

spoonjarspoon

Solid State Member
Hi guys,

I had an issue with my PC where when I pressed the on button, the fans would spin and the LED's would turn on but all just for a second. The weird part is that it would work every so often. It would take 15-20 minutes of just repeatedly turning it on, and trying again and again and eventually it would turn and work perfectly afterwards.

I ordered a new power supply, installed it, and now my issue is gone! Hooray! However, now when I turn it on, although turning on every time without fail there is no display on either of my two monitors. The fans spin the LEDs light up, but as I said there is no display. I'm really confused because as I said it was working just the previous night (after a few attempts at turning it on)

Hardware:
Corsair 750 bronze modular PSU
Palit Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 650 GPU
AMD A8-6600K 3.6ghz CPU
GIGABYTE GA-F2A55M-HD2 motherboard

Try unplugging and re-plugging your display cables. If that doesn't do anything, try just one monitor. Also, don't forget to plug in all of your PSU cables but i doubt you didn't check that. If none of this works, well.... sorry i wasted your time :p

Make sure your GPU seated properly on the mobo and if you have a spare PC put your GPU in it and make your sure GPU is not damaged.

Back
Top Bottom