Question about your forum rules

iParanormalx

The strange one
I run a halo community and pretty soon we're going to be hosting clip-of-the-week contest where we will choose new one clip to feature on our site every week.. I added the site name in my signature on your forum to help with SEO which i know is in-line with your forum rules but i also wanted to make sure it wasnt against any rules to also post the clip-of-the-week on your boards..

Thanks

I run a halo community and pretty soon we're going to be hosting clip-of-the-week contest where we will choose new one clip to feature on our site every week.. I added the site name in my signature on your forum to help with SEO which i know is in-line with your forum rules but i also wanted to make sure it wasnt against any rules to also post the clip-of-the-week on your boards..

Thanks

I'm not sure what your criteria is, but if short clips from the campaign fit the mold then I'm pretty sure that I have a couple of nominees. When you get a chance, check out my Xbox DVR uploads and watch the one named, "Nice arm, Montana"

EDIT - for my PS4 pals that can't view it, it's a short clip of an NPC marine with a noodle arm tossing a grenade at the wall directly in front him, blowing himself up.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your criteria is, but if short clips from the campaign fit the mold then I'm pretty sure that I have a couple of nominees. When you get a chance, check out my Xbox DVR uploads and watch the one named, "Nice arm, Montana"

EDIT - for my PS4 pals that can't view it, it's a short clip of an NPC marine with a noodle arm tossing a grenade at the wall in front directly in front him, blowing himself up.

We'll setup a platform for submission that will use xboxclips api to directly integrate your xbox dvr with our website... techforum doesn't embed direct but here is a link to a xboxclips vid from my game dvr

http://xboxclips.com/Soz3r/ce0e3130-853e-46d7-94fd-1ea228d093a5

Last edited:
The xboxclips direct embed is proprietary to the xbox api i doubt they'd add it.. kinda application specific

Back
Top Bottom