Building new computer

RyJaMu

Solid State Member
Hi im building my self a new computer and i was wondering what you guys think so far nothing amazing but half decent computer i would say so myself but im not an expert
i already have hardrives i can put in and a 500w power supply OCZ technology
so atm i have
Case: AVP Defender 400 K2 Black Midi Gaming Case Black Interior 1 x Red LED Fan [CAS-736] from WCUK Online
Motherboard: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - GA-Z77-D3H (rev. 1.0)
Processor: Intel i3-2120 Sandybridge Core i3 Dual-Core Processor ? 3.30GHz, 3MB Cache, Socket 1155, 3 Year Warranty, Retail Boxed: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
Graphics card: XFX Radeon R9 270 Boost 2GB AMD PCI Express Graphics Card - R9-270A-CDFC - Scan.co.uk
not sure how much ram im going to put in it yet havent decided that :L
Thats about £350 so far :L willing to spemnd up to £500 but obviously want to keep the price low
Thank you for reading cant wait to see your feedback

i just like being able to put extensions in
all your board has is a graphics card slot, unless im blind :L
thanks anyway :)

i just like being able to put extensions in
all your board has is a graphics card slot, unless im blind :L
thanks anyway :)
They have different h81 board models. The one I typically recommend has 1 pcie 3 16x and 3 pcie 1x. That's enough to put a gpu and 2 more expansion cards like a wireless card or raid card. An h81 board (the Asus E model) will allow over clocking of the g3358 unlike any i3. If you insist on a Z series board then get the ASRock Z97 Anniversary otherwise save some cash and get a better psu or 8GB of RAM.

Back
Top Bottom