new Logitech Laser mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this mouse and it is BAD ASS. Tracks better than any other mouse I have ever used. Great product.

a lot of the cheaper wireless mice lag, but from what I have read, the MX1000 doesn't
if you want to go wireless, Logitech is by far the best IMO

at work experience, the PC store was really impressed with me, so I got a free Creative wireless mouse and keyboard, 400MHZ Duron processor, 6GB Laptop Hard Drive, and an IDE and floppy cable
the Creative wireless mouse is not bad, it is a lot better than that crappy ball mouse I got to begin with, but it does cut out and lag occasionally

Yeah, well...just my "two cents"...I have a wireless optical and wired... The wireless is great for trips, and doesn't lag much if at all (you most likely won't notice it in games), however, it's not near as precise as the wired (go figure ;)). The problem I have is the batteries...I just don't like replacing the batteries...even though it lasts many hours, it's a useless annoyance for me!

hmm i have.. im not sure which but its a optical Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard duo, the mouse is nice except i cant be sure but i swear it lags in games so now i use my cheap Microsoft wired optical but i dont really like it much. my buddy just got rid of his hockey puck and got a Razor.. hmm what was it... Diamondback maybe, its pretty sweet. I wanted to know if the claims of those people on the reviews were relevant, i know that you only hear from those extremely happy and extremely pissed off so.. but thanks for the replies.

Yeah dont go with a mirco soft mouse. I had one and I hated it. The logitech mice are great. I have the mx700, I am debating on getting the mx1000. Logitech fit my hand so much better, they are heaver so it works better. The mx1000 looks nice and larger for better for game movement. Is it worth the 70$?

AND_YOU_ARE said:
The mx1000 looks nice and larger for better for game movement. Is it worth the 70$?

Yes. I upgraded from the MX700 and if you liked it, you will LOVE the MX1000. It's a little heavier than the 700, but the feel is very good. One of the best features of this mouse is the battery meter right on the mouse, you can see when you need to charge it. Also, it is so precise, it took some getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom