I need help with RAM

I can guarantee it won't be him lol. The two people trying to help here in this thread are me and Carnage. You and Joe are the ones causing pointless arguments over the wrong thing.

It's always the same BS at least once every 3 months lately. I don't see why you guys want to come in and trash a thread over nonsensical ********.

You can stop trolling now or being an ******* no one in particular is making the op choose which brand.

I'm not trolling...? And I know nobody is making the OP choose one over the other - I LITERALLY said that in the post you quoted.

You want to know why I did the intel build first ?
I wanted the opt to see he could build a intel gaming starter rig for under 400.00 bucks.
I also told him he had room to upgrade and he does.
I left the amd build out for now so pp or you in general wouldn't the thread upside down.
Besides joes comment I don't care which build he or anyone else goes with.
I never said anything about AMD vs Intel - I was simply providing another option for an Intel chip, since it's CHEAPER and BETTER than the one you posted. Why wouldn't that be a better option?

Long as either intel or amd game well and do good in productivity why all of this this chip is better than that arguments ?
Because it's cheaper - if you get more performance for less money...why choose the more expensive option?

Leave well enough alone or we both can talk to trotter soon.
Someone will be leaving or someone else on here loosing their mod powers permanently.

Go ahead and PM Trotter or report the post - that's what it's there for. I'm not doing anything wrong nor breaking any rules...so not sure why you're up in arms. Don't be so defensive.

Anyway....back on topic... OP has final say in what he wants to do, and would be a better idea to wait for him to post a budget before we start recommending completely new builds for him.

Back
Top Bottom