help me get my computer cooler..

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mobo temp sensor up between the power supply and cpu is reading about 50c under load. so maybe that extra fan right there would pull some of that hot air out...

how much do you care about noise cause i have a similar setup to yours as you can see in my sig and i use a thermalright heat sink with a 92mm vantec tornado, an 80mm vantec tornado intake at the lower front of the case, 2 80mm cheapo fans for exhaust at the upper rear of the case and a vantec spectrum card cooler for my video card. my cpu temps are between 28-32 idle and the highest ive seen under load is 43 and my case never goes above 25. im not sure what my card temps are but the temps are really good. i can overclock a decent amount without any problems. i wont lie though its loud as hell sounds like a vacuum.

i was just going out tomorrow to buy the vantec tornado 80mm, i was thinkin of 2 to start with (1 exhaust and 1 intake), i got a slot for a 2nd exhaust fan as well, i'll try another exhaust if my case temps are still high. i bought the vantec aeroflow heatsink/fan, i'm not too impressed with it. nice heatsink but i think the fan could be alot more powerful. the fan is not a 80mm on it. i think the stock intel heatsink has a 80mm fan on it. i'll try a vantec tornado on it if i can. maybe it will be better than the aeroflow??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom