Tech-Forums.net Advertisments.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Is tech-forums being sponsored to place advertisements in the forums because I'm being bombarded with them left right and center. from within a Post under peoples Sig Image.

I'm curious to know if anyone else is having this problem since my browser is crashing alot.

What browser are you using?

To the other mods / admins: Should we be seeing ads when logged in? I dont' know, I've never actually browsed TF without an ad-blocker :tongue:

To the other mods / admins: Should we be seeing ads when logged in? I dont' know, I've never actually browsed TF without an ad-blocker :tongue:

Why do you leave Adblocker on when your on TF, don't you want to support the site!!!!

There are no ads on this site, but still its the principle of the matter iFargle.

PS: No ads, but 5 tracker requests, 1 from facebook, 3 google, 1 from quintcast.

If I remember correctly the ads were only visible for those not logged in/visiting.

EDIT: I don't visit ANY site without adblocking as well as other anti-obnoxious measures.

afaik we have no ads running when are logged in although some display if you are not logged in. You might consider running malwarebytes on your system and see if you have some adware clogging up the works...

Last edited:
good anti spyware thing Disconnect.
I turn off ad blocker on websites I normally vist(besides youtube) but I leave the Disconnect extension on which ends up blocking most ads anyway because most of them have trackers.

Using Firefox, but it could be my fault because the Advertisements only started showing up after I installed something on the System and I now have were the search bar is with in the Firefox Browser something called Web Search.

I'll have to give my full system a Check over because I'm not happy with it any how for other reasons. Run the likes of Ccleaner and other stuff to make sure everything is OK.

But yeah it could of been me.

Back
Top Bottom