Gaming TV

Hey iParanormal, do you have any suggestions for a 27" apart from BenQ?

Yes

Its an IPS panel so the viewing angle and color won't be as mind-blowing as the typical high end TV (which usually isnt IPS) but that's the trade-off for the fast response time needed for gaming... I use this IPS panel for gaming

Last edited:
Yes

Its an IPS panel so the viewing angle and color won't be as mind-blowing as the typical high end TV (which usually isnt IPS) but that's the trade-off for the fast response time needed for gaming... I use this IPS panel for gaming

What was the refresh rate on that Asus I posted?
When you sent me that link I thought it was perfect until I realized it was 24".
I don't think it's worth getting a 24", a 27" is what I believe I'm set on getting now.
The BenQ looks like to be the best option for the moment however I feel like I can get a 40"+ Tv for that price.
I'll goto bestbu, walmart or micro center to see how the 27" looks up close.
I want to get a good gaming experience. It may give me a reason to start playing more pc games.

I sit about 4-5 ft away from my 48 inch tv/monitor and it works good
I would not want to sit much closer, 1 foot closer would be too much for my liking

My 40" Samsung is my main monitor. To me 120Hz and the full FOV immersion is worth dealing with pixels that I can't see when gaming.

But you got lucky getting your tv to 120.
I think i'm getting confused about the whole 120 thing with tvs now.
The one I suggested earlier, the Philips, would that get 120 while gaming?

It's 120Hz native due to the OC but, it is noticeably snappier than my NEC even at 60.

By 120Hz, I mean set it to 120 in Windows, and be selectable in games. 120Hz real refresh rate. Not the upscale BS on most TVs, and yes I got real lucky.

It's 120Hz native due to the OC but, it is noticeably snappier than my NEC even at 60.

By 120Hz, I mean set it to 120 in Windows, and be selectable in games. 120Hz real refresh rate. Not the upscale BS on most TVs, and yes I got real lucky.

Will the TV I posted have real 120?
If I'm going to spend around 4-500 I'd rather just get a tv.
I didn't want to spend over $350 on a display for gaming

Back
Top Bottom