New Micro build for office

ckop11

In Runtime
What do you guys think?

Looking to spend as little as possible (bout 450-470)
any suggestions to cut cost? hoping i can find my old ddr3 2/2 sticks. otherwise whats some cheap ram?

Plus a shot of my new system well kinda new (upgrading mobo/cpu/gpu in a few weeks)

Thanks!
NZXT fanboi

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).jpg
    Screenshot (2).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 11
I would go with 8 gigs if you cant find yours, These are good ram with good timing and 1600 for speed, System looks pretty good and I built a system with a similar MSI MB not too long ago and it's option filled, Looked around and didn't see much with the same amount of slots and options for the same price, Slightly more in price. This is the ram in 8 gigs 2x4 gig sticks.
Team Zeus Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model TZBD38G1600HC9DC01 - Newegg.com

Dauntae

If your looking to cut costs for an office set up, then an AMD set up should work o.k. for you.
They are usually cheaper than the Intel set ups

Last edited:
The G3258 goes on sale with combos with motherboards fairly often I've seen too - can get the CPU + an H81 board for <$100.

Getting them both on sale for $100. would be a very good value, can't pass on that.
I only suggested the AMD A8 because it's on sale. Both chips are both rated very close for getting the job done, except the A8 has 2 more cores for the same price

Back
Top Bottom