new Logitech Laser mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyLoxy

Daemon Poster
hey i was wanting a new mouse and wanted to know if anyone has used logitechs new laser mouse???

these guys had only good things to say, but there seemed to be concern about picking it up and lag. also user reviews on the site showed it was not well recieved by gamers. Any input?

Ya, the Microsoft IntellyMouse is so cool, no lag, VERY comfortable and ergonomic.

the mouse in speed and precision are ranked as under:

1: Logitech MX1000
2: Raptor Viper
3: Logitech MX510

I am very much happy with the MX-510 as i wanted a wired mouse rather than wirless, and MX510 is pretty long itself adjusting right perfectly under my hands (my hands are longer than average) though I have seen in physical the MX-1000 as well. its good as well, but you'll feel like putting ur hand on a TOAD :) hahahahaha. its wider than longer.

I love that new Microsoft mouse, I currently have a GE optical mouse and keyboard, nothing special but it works for me. I got it for 30 bux at Best Buy. Im lookin' to get that new Microsoft mouse linked above, I saw that one at BB to, 50 dollars, didnt have it at the time. I'd prefer a wired mouse rather than a wireless one, I'm a lagophobe :).

hmm thanks guys but i have two opticals right now, im asking about the new Laser one, its different.

wel of course it is in performance.

and u cant say that optical mouse is equal to any other optical mouse. as optical mice ranges from 6£ to 35£ , can u say that the lower price will be as equal in performance as the one with 35 price tag.

if i'd find the MX-510 as the best so far, and MX-1000 being at the top in precision and speed, what else could u expect from it?

I just ordered the MX1000. It should be here in a few days. Some of the guys I play CS with swear by it. I also know a few graphic artists that say it's the most precise on the market... of course they mostly use tablets though.

Let me know what you think when and if you get one. I will leave feedback when mine gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom