AMD A8-7600 APU Driver Issue

luke127

The Ghost
Hey guys, the new computer I have has no graphics card, however it does have an AMD A8-7600 Kaveri APU with R7 Series graphics built into the APU. The problem I'm having, is that the drivers that came with the pc were crashing my feed the beast client when they'd stop responding and then recover. So I updated the drivers to the latest version hoping that it would fix the issue.

Instead, it's caused things like this:
imgur: the simple image sharer

To happen on the screen. That was taken from the game itself, which means it's actually being processed by the game. This only started happening AFTER I updated the driver though, but I don't want the program crashing every hour either. So any ideas on how to get a functioning driver? I cannot find a list of drivers that are compatible with my APU, only the latest ones are on the AMD downloads page. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

PS: I completely removed the old drivers before I installed the new ones, although the AMD install manager didn't have an option to be removed so it hasn't been changed at all.

Specs:
Windows 8.1 64 bit
8 GB of RAM
cpu/graphics listed above
1 TB HDD

Last edited:
Sorry to bump an older thread lol, but does this support the A8's graphics? It doesn't mention the R9 APU graphics anywhere tbh

Last edited:
I would like to happily announce that I have solved the problem :D Recommended drivers from Medion's website for this computer model appear to have fixed the problem as it did not occur once in a 1 hour session of ftb monster. WOO! xD

Back
Top Bottom