Crashes

xFinity

Solid State Member
Hi everyone,
For about a year I have programs crashes, when I'm searching web Chrome stops responding, LoL keeps sending me bug splats, and more other programs act like this. I know it's not system problem, I reinstalled it several times, and it still crashes, I changed my power supply, but it's not the thing, cause it happend also on the last one. When i scanned memory with memtestx86 it didn't showed me any errors, but I think that I should do another test. On OCCT, it showed me #1 core in my Intel Pentiul Dual Core error with overheating, I changed paste and it's okay for now. But still, in my opinions it almost has to be problem with RAM. Any ideas? There were some bluescreens, but not very often.
(Sorry for my english but I didn't get any helpful informations at forums in my country)

EDIT: got one .dmp here

Attachments

• 111014-20140-01.zip
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Firstly, check to see if you have any BSOD dump files under C:\Windows\Minidump

If you do, zip them up and attach them to a post so we can analyze them.

If not, then start out by running a check disk on your HDD:

Start -> type 'cmd' (without quotes) -> right click -> run as admin -> in the console window that pops up type:
chkdsk C: /f /r
Press Enter and it will say it cannot lock the current drive and to run on next reboot. Type Y and hit Enter -> Reboot your computer and let it run through the check (it may take some time, depending on how big your HDD is).

I got some error/warnings at the System list in Event Viewer, I'll copy them right here, and later I'll do another one test with memtest.

Errors:
-The Service KMSELDI service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). (quite often)
-The previous system shutdown at 12:40:10 on ‎2014-‎11-‎10 was unexpected. (time and date are OK)
-The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xfffffffffffffffb, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff802cad2b301). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 111014-20140-01.
-The server {4545DEA0-2DFC-4906-A728-6D986BA399A9} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.
-The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
and APPID
{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
-A fatal alert was received from the remote endpoint. The TLS protocol defined fatal alert code is 40.
-The Printer Extensions and Notifications service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not allow interactive services. This service may not function properly.
-Crash dump initialization failed!

Warnings:
-The default transaction resource manager on volume D: encountered an error while starting and its metadata was reset. The data contains the error code.
-An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR3 during a paging operation.
-Name resolution for the name wpad timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.
-The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\_??_USBSTOR#Disk&Ven_Generic&Prod_Flash_Disk&Rev_8.07#D9FB1E7C&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}.(2 times)

And also got one critical 2 times as well:
-The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

EDIT: chdsk stopped at 10%, and it didnt go more, I know it can take some time cause i have 1,5TB disk, but still, I got also SMART's if it will be helpful

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this forum
Tech & Computer Forums - Announcements in Forum : New Member Introductions

6) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

aside from that....run a diagnostic test on your hard drive with the software from the drive's manufactures support web site
I can't help you with your KMSELDI error

Last edited:
I understand, but we can skip my system, because I just want to hear some advices about my hardware..

Obviously Crystal Disk is showing a Health Status Warning. You have bad sectors on your hard drive.
Go to the Seagate web site and download SeaTools for DOS, burn the .iso to disk and boot the disk up. Run a short and long test on your hard drive, and post your results
SeaTools for DOS | Seagate

Last edited:
Obviously Crystal Disk is showing a Health Status Warning. You have bad sectors on your hard drive.
Go to the Seagate web site and download SeaTools for DOS, burn the .iso to disk and boot the disk up. Run a short and long test on your hard drive, and post your results
SeaTools for DOS | Seagate
This. Sounds like your drive is going out.

Sent from my HTC One

Back
Top Bottom