Video editing suggestions

PP: OK, good to know. I'm not too worried about it now that the system seems to be working.

Carnage:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8D3A&SUBSYS_8D3A1849&REV_05
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8D3A&SUBSYS_8D3A1849
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8D3A&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8D3A&CC_0780

does that help??

thanks!

Seems to be related to the Intel Management Engine Interface. Supports underlying features of the chipset - wouldn't be a bad idea to install it from Intel's website.

Seems to be related to the Intel Management Engine Interface. Supports underlying features of the chipset - wouldn't be a bad idea to install it from Intel's website.
Son of a *****, that's it. I never noticed what that was because the only time I tried installing IME was in 8.1 and it was always an instant BSOD. :omg:

Son of a *****, that's it. I never noticed what that was because the only time I tried installing IME was in 8.1 and it was always an instant BSOD. :omg:

Heh :p.

Wasn't a direct driver/device reference for it on PCIDatabase, but when I googled the Dev #, references to IME came up. Makes sense since I had similar driver missing on my laptop before I installed IME as well.

How do you install IME?? I tired getting on the Intel site last night to check drivers but the driver page was down...

Back
Top Bottom