Odd Sleep/Internet Issue

I don't want to jinx anything, but I switched the SSD to a different sata port and now everything seems to be going at lightning speed, with no issues.

Spoke too soon, just froze up hard with these errors. Also when I freeze up my internet cuts out -- I have Pandora on and it just plays the first 10seconds of a song, starts sounding like robotic aliens, then goes to the next song immediately.

--

The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video7
13b9(24a4) 8400ed84 13a5168a

--

Name resolution for the name 1.105.81.75.in-addr.arpa timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Last edited:
Spoke too soon, just froze up hard with these errors. Also when I freeze up my internet cuts out -- I have Pandora on and it just plays the first 10seconds of a song, starts sounding like robotic aliens, then goes to the next song immediately.

--

The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

\Device\Video7

--

Name resolution for the name 1.105.81.75.in-addr.arpa timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

hmm you wouldn't happen to have a spare sata hard drive laying around somewhere you could use ?
Your main issue is coming from the ssd whenever it crashes its loosing or corrupting whatever files is on there.
Have you look into the health of that ssd, I would check it to be sure its not on its way out to die.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18455

--

\Device\Video7

--

IMO get it over with and warranty it and then when the new one comes back, see if it has the same issues.

Tried running intel's ssd health tests a few times. Could never complete it before computer freezing, but it got pretty far without finding anything wrong.

I'm gonna take your advice and warranty it this week.

Just stoppin by to say I did end up sending the SSD in for warranty. I even got them to send me a free shipping label for the return. Haven't had any problems since installing the new one.

Thanks for all who helped.

Back
Top Bottom