Hi everyone!

Blizzarious

Solid State Member
Hi, my name's Jason. Most people call me Blizz or Blizzarious online. I'm 19 and recently switched from Console Gaming to PC gaming about 2 months ago. I've found the forums via Google. I wasn't planning on joining a PC forum as I've already been on another "Tech Forum". But that forum strictly is about PC security and or troubleshooting.

I love the fact that you guy's have a gaming section also, I love to game, that's why I came to PC. I've been using console for over 6 years and have decided to migrate over due to the fact that console gaming was getting boring and it seemed like games were getting "capped". They had no further potential. I didn't build my own PC unfortunately and I regret doing so. My next PC will definitely be a build. I bought a Cyber Power PC. I did upgrade my power supply and video card though.

Specs:

• AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor (Next to be upgraded)
  • 8GB RAM
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
I'm a seasonal worker, I work all Spring, Summer, and most of Fall then I'm off all winter. It's nice, it really is. So I'll have a lot of time to put into the forums and get to know some of you. Maybe help some people out with their PC troubles if they have any. Awesome forum you guy's have here, can't wait to be apart of it!

Back
Top Bottom