any idea what kind of cable this is?

PMaac

Beta member
Hello, this is my first time posting on this forums. I have a question to ask about a certain type of cable for which I shall include images, there was another cable which had a usb on the other end which attached to to the aforementioned cable, the cable with the usb on the end unfortunately broke and I'm trying to buy a replacement but have no idea what kind of cable this is. The cable which is still intact is attached to a Scuf xbox 360 controller.
any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Gyazo - cade9c093535e4aa1dabce8c375aea00.png
Gyazo - b3e05c26d58bf6da275874298c1dc323.png
Gyazo - b3e05c26d58bf6da275874298c1dc323.png
Gyazo - 74861e1050d0ef19695db6873033dda2.png

Seems as though it's one of those proprietary xbox detachable joints in their cables.
You might want to contact Scuf support for more help.

I tried contacting Scuf support earlier and the best they could do was to give me instructions to send it back for repairs, it was just one of those template emails, had nothing to do with my original cable.

after searching it up the cable you mentioned looks exactly like the one im looking for, many thanks!

welp i kinda assumed it was different as the normal xbox 360 wired controller doesnt have it, but the scuf one did. so i assumed Scuf must just be using some different type of cable for some reason, but yeh i should have probably searched it up a bit more i was just kinda stuck and couldnt find anything when i was searching for Scuf controller cables.

Well, both consoles just use a USB port really... The difference is the cable... Xbox Classic used a break-away mid cable, the current one breaks away at the controller it self.

Back
Top Bottom