Hello Fellow Techies!! :)

David Shevchenko

Solid State Member
Hello everyone, I am interested in computers/technology and thought I could improve my knowledge by either helping others or asking for help. :angel:
My future profession is a Successful Entrepreneur! As a 15 year old, I spend most of my time around the computer; therefore, I am interested in the Software industry. I know I will learn a lot and help around with as my knowledge as I can :)
Thank you!!

So I'm working on a project as a student. In my HTC One device, I'd like to edit the files that control the state of the services on the phone (e.g. automatic, automatic delayed). There only seems to be start and stop, I'd like to edit this so there are more options on the phones GUI for the services.

From my research I have found that .INIT files during stage 4 of the bootup process could be what I'm looking for, however I'd like some professional advice?

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :')

So I'm working on a project as a student. In my HTC One device, I'd like to edit the files that control the state of the services on the phone (e.g. automatic, automatic delayed). There only seems to be start and stop, I'd like to edit this so there are more options on the phones GUI for the services.

From my research I have found that .INIT files during stage 4 of the bootup process could be what I'm looking for, however I'd like some professional advice?

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :')

You should probably start your own thread for this :tongue:

Hey it's fine if your not cut out for it ;) I just noticed you said you wanted to help others, I already have opened a thread anyway :) cheers though, have a good day

Back
Top Bottom