PC shutdowns when playing bf4

x51noob

In Runtime
I just installed two gtx 970's. Furmark it runs fine/prime95 runs fine and shadow of mordor/lords of the fallen/far cry 3 all run fine. But when I open bf4 I can't play for 10 seconds without my system restarting. No warning or blue screen just power off/on. Any ideas?

Have you tried running just 1080p res? Friend of mine was having issues with SLI and his Surround. When running single card 1080p BF4 stopped crashing. BF4 crashes on me when I OC my card even just a little.

Just ran furmark/prime 95 together. CPU reached 95c after about 5 min. Verified by cpuid and nzxt cam. Is this normal or should I think about re applying try thermal paste. 4770k@4.2 w/h100i

That's a problem boss. When BF4 loads it hits all cores (idk why maybe data decompression) and that could be it.

What is your fan setup and what speeds are you running your fans? Does it do it stock?

I had it on adaptive voltage cause I'm smart. Lucky I didn't kill it. Reinstalling bf4 to see if it helps.

Reinstalling didn't help, resetting my bios did, but now I can't enable sli in Nvidia control panel the option isn't there -.- and I can't find any kind of sli option in the bios

Back
Top Bottom