What would you pick the iPhone 6 or the Plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who needs the 6+? I already have an LG Optimus G Pro and it cost about $700 less. ;)

Well got the text today I'll be getting my 6 in the mail soon, Since I got the 4S when it came out and it's still working perfectly but well used but in great condition I might go with the AT&T buy back program, could sell it on ebay for more but dealing with all the scum bags like I did when I sold my IPhone 3 I might just get the $100 AT&T will give me for it. Still have my 3GS I wanted to keep and use as just a IPod but I think I've used it once lol but that's nice to have to just activate if my phone needs to be repaired for any reason.

Dauntae

Well got the text today I'll be getting my 6 in the mail soon, Since I got the 4S when it came out and it's still working perfectly but well used but in great condition I might go with the AT&T buy back program, could sell it on ebay for more but dealing with all the scum bags like I did when I sold my IPhone 3 I might just get the $100 AT&T will give me for it. Still have my 3GS I wanted to keep and use as just a IPod but I think I've used it once lol but that's nice to have to just activate if my phone needs to be repaired for any reason.

Dauntae

Yea these programs are great! Im trading my iphone 5 in and gonna get 100$ on the spot for it to go towards a case or store credit. I think im gonna wait until a nice case comes out. I currently use the case that has a built-in battery that charges the phone whenever i want. I can go a whole weekend and not charge my phone so i really want this on the 6.

Thats another reason I think im going with the 6 rather than the 6+.. with the additional bulk of the battery case the 6+ would basically be an ipad mini lol

The cool features and unique specifications of iPhone6 and iPhone6 plus were clearly mentioned by Apple during its launch time period. iPhone6 plus is larger in size (5.5 inches iPhone6 plus & 4.7 inches for iPhone6 ) with a better display attribute. The camera pixels are more highly powerful and fastest wireless in iPhone6 plus. Though iPhone6 plus is little costly. If price is no bar, then definitely, iPhne6 plus is the best to use as compare to iPhone6.

The camera pixels are more highly powerful and fastest wireless in iPhone6 plus.

:lol:

AFAIK the only difference between the cameras is the 6+ has optical image stabilization. The 6 and 6+ also have the same cellular / WiFi receivers so there's no difference in wireless either.

AFAIK the only difference between the cameras is the 6+ has optical image stabilization. The 6 and 6+ also have the same cellular / WiFi receivers so there's no difference in wireless either.

The 6+ also does landscape mode on iOS home screen.

For me its a no brainer. I find the 6 Plus too big. I have pretty small hands so I wouldn't like a phone that big. Even the 6 is pushing it for a phone size.

Well....There is a little change and what I see, is the use of optical image stabilisation, rather than the digital method used on the iPhone 6.:)

I had the 6 for about a week and loved it. the thing is I had a cas I was using and I compared it to a friends 6+, the 6 with the case I had was the same width as the 6+ and just a bit shorter. So I decided to switch to the 6+, it took a little getting used to but I wouldn't go back now, love the 6+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom