Need help with my build

as for a gaming computer you are really going down on the GPU. The GT630 is not really considered a gaming card. Sure it can game, But if you are planing on gaming anything more than the sims, you might reconsider your choice of GPU.

Why that PSU? It's VERY low end. Also from a non respected brand. It doesn't even look to be 80+ certified. Do you know what that means? it means that it's not at all power efficient. I am a big fan of efficiency. That's why i have a a 80+ platinum. At least get a 80+ bronze. i recommend the this one if you are on a budget and uses low-mid end hardware: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (CX430) - PCPartPicker
it's only 8 bucks more on sale right now. if you can buy it yet and the sale ends, you can still buy it for 30 bucks. That's only 18 more than your current PSU choice. and it's MUCH better.

Why 16 gig RAM? And why not a dual kit? it's cheaper to buy 2 in a packed, than 2 separate.
I use 8. that's plenty for any gaming machine.
Check these out: Mushkin Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (996995) - PCPartPicker
It's cheaper than your current choice of RAM.

The question being, do any of the countries listed in the drop down list deliver to your country? If not, you'll need to link us a site that does.

Ok i might change the power supply and the RAM.
The only problem with the GPU was the prices.
When i scroll down for the ones around 6+ GB the Prices got up really high. Is there any around 100 USD?that is actually better?
About the delivering i dont know if they actually do deliver here. Il look more onto them.

For the RAM, just knock off 1 8GB stick and you'll be ok. You don't need 16GB for a budget build.

For the PSU, it's absolutely a MUST to change that. At the absolute minimum get the Corsair CX500.

Honestly, I would ditch that AMD rig and get yourself a Pentium G3258 and an Asus H81-K board. This will be faster for gaming than the FX6300 and should also be cheaper.

You don't need a 6GB GPU. Look at something like the 750ti or AMD R9 270 for your price range.

If you go with the Pentium G3258 you can ditch the aftermarket cooler. You don't need it at this time to save you some money.

Yes, I already said that in the above post. The Pentium has a much faster single threaded performance than the FX and you can also upgrade that to an i5 later if you wish. That particular Pentium can also be overclocked.

I know, it's weird, Pentium being good but this particular one is. Linus Tech Tips compares it overclocked against an i7 and it holds its own so recommending it comes easy to me now.

And do you think with all changes made i could run some recent games with low graphic settings and get acceptable fps ?

Back
Top Bottom