Good PC, fps laggs while streaming and not only!

Some guy is selling EVGA GeForce GTX970 4GB 256bit 3-way SLI for 25 euro cheaper than this Palit. He bought 3 card for 3 way SLI system but something didnt work out and he s selling. It's unpacked, wasnt touched, with guarantee and bill from the store. Woth? pretty cheap.

Some guy is selling EVGA GeForce GTX970 4GB 256bit 3-way SLI for 25 euro cheaper than this Palit. He bought 3 card for 3 way SLI system but something didnt work out and he s selling. It's unpacked, wasnt touched, with guarantee and bill from the store. Woth? pretty cheap.

I suggest you ask him what "didnt" work out before buying.
Excuse me for being rude but stop beating around the bush so much and choose a card.
I know you want the best bang for buck but just buy something that suits your needs and be done with it.

If I were you I would wait a few months for other users to get their hands on it and review it rhroughly.
In the meanwhile if there is something wrong with your card where its not performing right.
Your best bet is to call for technical support.
if someone on here or elsewhere on another forum can't give you a direct solution to your problem.

I mean his partner or whatever left this idea, so they sell it unpacked even. Ye sorry, but you know it's a lot of money so I wanna be careful and It's not liek I know nothing about PCs and stuff but If i buy something i always ask 149218203times so I buy good thing :D Made too many mistakes before about PCs when i chose to buy everything alone without any advice ;)

I mean his partner or whatever left this idea, so they sell it unpacked even. Ye sorry, but you know it's a lot of money so I wanna be careful and It's not liek I know nothing about PCs and stuff but If i buy something i always ask 149218203times so I buy good thing :D Made too many mistakes before about PCs when i chose to buy everything alone without any advice ;)

Best way to buy good parts for a computer build read consumer/company reviews see the product in a video or in person at a store.
Also I go by past, present experience and the manufacturers even the parts.
Its nothing special at all of what I have but it sure as hell has lasted for a long time and does wonders.
Long as it works fine with good features and good support I'm good for it.
Dont need anything to new or powerfull to work and game like some other folks on here do.

Let us know what you buy. :)

Last edited:
IMO, check to see which companies have a service/RMA center local to your country.

If EVGA has one...I'd go with them. Reliable cards + fantastic customer service.

Ha forgot about this thread, my bad.

I probably asked this, but it's a lot of thread now so, when was the last time you've done a fresh format?

Also, are you having OBS record while you stream? If so turn that off. It'll cause weird issues IF you're recording to your SSD/OS drive. Forgot to mention that earlier.

Back
Top Bottom