Good PC, fps laggs while streaming and not only!

Right now the best for the money is the GTX 970 and is a beast of a GPU and is priced well for the performance you get.

Nit sure what is available near you but most come with programs to OC them so buying the factory overclocked is kind of a waste of money because the standard clocked ones can be brought to the factory overclocked cards and run the same. Pick one with a company you like and at the best price you can find, I kind of like the MSI brand but it's all just personal preference.

Dauntae

See what is in your area and post, if it's a company with a really bad rep someone here will know about it. Here some have better warranties but over there it may be different however for certain companies.

I haven't seen too many Palit here but they are available, Only ever played with one and it was a GTX460 but it seemed to run well and this wasn't too long ago so it was around for a while, Let see what everyone else watching this thread knows about Palit.

Dauntae

+ don't think that nothing is here in Poland xD Everything you linked me before I actually found and could order so some one can tell me which one is the best and which one is viable, of course cheapest option is the most interesting one :D

And this ultra RAM for my setup was:
: Kingston :: 8192MB 1866MHz HyperX Fury Blue CL10

?

Last edited:
+ don't think that nothing is here in Poland xD Everything you linked me before I actually found and could order so some one can tell me which one is the best and which one is viable, of course cheapest option is the most interesting one :D

I suggest you look mighty close at this and decide between msi GTX970 card.

Palit GeForce GTX 970 4GB DDR5 256Bit (1178/7000) [NE5X970014G2F] - 1330z³ : Esc.pl

Also this is a comparison between my card and it currently.
That will give you a good idea of how powerfull this card is.
If I had to guess right its 4 times better than my current GT640oc.
Core speed maybe the same but oc some you'll see it really roar.
http://www.hwcompare.com/18054/geforce-gt-640-ddr3-vs-geforce-gtx-970/

By the time its said and done with santa clause won't need to come by your house.
Especially after you break the bank account for awhile. :D

So there's 60 euro difference between Palit and Gigabyte, Asus, Evga, MSI Gaming... If Palit is okay I think the cheapest way is the most interesting :3 But actually dunno cos how come it's so cheap comparing to others.. Hmm

Back
Top Bottom