Good PC, fps laggs while streaming and not only!

I cant have it with my current RAM? ( i posted it at my first post )
+ to overclock I dont need some crazy coolers etc?

HyperX DDR3 8GB 1600MHz CL10 FURY Blue Series

is it this?

+ What video card is good for my PC? If I change everything, lets make my PC monster and if I still FPS lag, mb my CPU is somehow broken then, even if it has 2 weeks...

This why I said look into better ram, yes I looked at your ram nice spec but 1333mhz ?
I wouldn't dare fantasize about using it for gaming hard online plus your streaming to others with twitch.

Significant FPS drop when twitch is on second monitor - Games - Graphics & Displays
Read near the bottom tell me personally if that wouldn't make sense and it matches your problem currently.
Define crazy coolers look at this site and tell me which one you want for your socket 2011 :devil:

CPU Coolers, CPU Fans, CPU Heatsinks - Newegg.com

These 2 I recommend personally for intel:
ARCTIC Freezer i11 CPU Cooler for Intel, 150W Cooling Capacity, 3 Direct Touch Heatpipes, <23dBA Fan Noise - Newegg.com

ARCTIC MX4 Thermal Paste -20gram - Newegg.com

Also you don't need to worry about water cooling unlike 2 other idiots on here that swear by it air cooling would suit you fine.

Hmm, according to fact that I looked into other streamers setups, and they have worse/same PCs and they don't have any problems, that means I don't have to really overclock it. I wouldn't do it tbh, too lazy :D Overall, its not about streaming problem, I drop FPS no matter what i do, without stream the drops happen, to liek 30-40 FPS for few seconds.

I changed CPU on this new i7, thats when problem started existing. Then i switched PSU, same thing going on. I just don't know whats the problem, I start having monster PC, If i change GPU (as i asked, what can i get from for example GTX 970?) + this RAM i will have insane PC, much better than I really need for WoW. So what can be a problem? On highest graphic Ive got 50-60 FPS (LOL?) on 10 years game. Another thing is if I let Nvidia optimilize my games, it change WoW setting to highest itself. Without stream on best settings I fps Lagg a bit and If I turn on the stream on that, i have 10-20 FPS. I talked with ppl and for CURRENT setup i have now, my FPS is overall too freaking low. What can be reason? If i change GPU for a monster one, this Ram (RIP 500euro) and It's same thing - i dont know. Seriously my PC becoming being really really good gaming PC for best games and I can't even run on it 10 years old WoW properly... what the hell :eek:

I changed CPU on this new i7, thats when problem started existing. Then i switched PSU, same thing going on. I just don't know whats the problem, I start having monster PC, If i change GPU (as i asked, what can i get from for example GTX 970?) + this RAM i will have insane PC, much better than I really need for WoW. So what can be a problem? On highest graphic Ive got 50-60 FPS (LOL?) on 10 years game. Another thing is if I let Nvidia optimilize my games, it change WoW setting to highest itself. Without stream on best settings I fps Lagg a bit and If I turn on the stream on that, i have 10-20 FPS. I talked with ppl and for CURRENT setup i have now, my FPS is overall too freaking low. What can be reason? If i change GPU for a monster one, this Ram (RIP 500euro) and It's same thing - i dont know. Seriously my PC becoming being really really good gaming PC for best games and I can't even run on it 10 years old WoW properly... what the hell :eek:

Well if you really think its the vga card lets try something:
3D Benchmark - Video card speed test

Run that test and see what results you get.
When I game online I do pretty well for a galaxy GT640oc.
I get between 35-70fps max on global agenda, tribes, smite and some other games.
Also heres a nice top don't let nvidia software self configure **** for you. :|
I promise you will have problems nonstop if you do.
http://www.tweakguides.com/NVFORCE_6.html
Open your nvidia configuration, tell it to let the gpu handle games.
Put the settings in the midle should be balanced in the middle.
Set your display settings in games to normal.
if you don't need flashy colors, too much details or graphical effects leave it at medium low or normal.
Even with my FX4100 and GT640 it performs beyond what I expected it to do.
Test it out and get something that feels normal enough to where its not effecting you, the game or possible streaming..
I will say this though the problem might be with your isp if you decide to stream.
Use this and test your connection and post it back if you feel comfortable enough.
Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

http://i.imgur.com/PTd6PWF.png

I dont think its VGA, but If i change 3/4 of my PC, why not change it too, just for better working.

Yes, its all true what you are saying but I have ppl running SAME game with SAME PC almost or exactly same, and they run it with better FPS while
a) streaming
b) having million things opened around, most of the times 3 screens too
c) on better video settings
d) even streaming sometimes in 60 fps, which requires really good PC

Here's the speedtest :) I have best internet to stream, 3mb upload would be enough.
Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

Like i said, its ONLY about FPS.

+ I don't really listen to my Nvidia, when I do they change my game settings that i don't like.

Last edited:

Ok then lets it move on, first step overclock the cpu.
If your using a stock heatsink fan right now don't clock it pass 3.8ghz at most.
That heatsink I linked that would be good for you or this:
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 Continuous Direct Contact 120mm Sleeve CPU Cooler Compatible with latest Intel 2011/1366/1155 and AMD FM1/FM2/AM3+ - Newegg.com
Use the grease I recommended if there is none in poland try:
ZALMAN ZM - STG1 Thermal Compound - Newegg.com

Now before you leave I need your speedtest if you don't want to post publicly.
Thats fine but I prefer you pm your end results from it.
Once I see that I'll go back and try to find a solution to your problem.

GG guys, I found the problem. And It's actually so funny what was dropping my FPS, not even kidding.

Whenever some 1 got online on skype, and it was showing notification - fps dropped to 30-50. I saw this by accident, GG :O

But whatever, the PSU wasn't waste of money cos it might be useful in future when I want to upgrade my PC.

Last question by the way, if i would like to upgrade my GPU (dunno about it yet but might want to do it just to have really good PC), what GPU would be good for my setup?

Thats hilarious what was reason of my problem,every test I did and other stuff i checked - everything was good. Stupid skype i guess :O

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3854814644

Last edited:
Last question by the way, if i would like to upgrade my GPU (dunno about it yet but might want to do it just to have really good PC), what GPU would be good for my setup?

PM mista graphic ***** and see what he thinks "aka" PPMguire.

Back
Top Bottom