Case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or then there's this...

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=704790&CatId=1519

I want a sturdy, plain, black (Colour doesn't really matter though) ATX case that cools well. I can't tell. The cases with psu's supplied look shiny and cheap on the inside...does this denote poor qaulity? The above one doesn't have a psu included...but the inside looks to be of decent qaulity. It is painted steel as appossed to the shiny steal. Looks sturdier. I honestly have no clue though. The only PC I have ever tried working with is an ancient old M*****F**CKING Compaq AT form factor (I think) case that didn't serve to enlighten me on the inner workings of computers whatsoever...aside from the fact the I hate Compaqs now...

ooh color doesnt matter?? hmm, it might later... i dunno im pretty partial to black cases myself... white ones just look kinda sally.. no offense to anyone who has one. what color monitor are you gonna get or do you have? you want to at least semi match.. well thats just me i guess.

this is the case i have.. it would be nice if it was bigger but i dont have much space, the only thing that kinda sucks is the leds on the front, it doesnt show them on in that picture but those suckers are bright and i live in dorm so i hafta turn off my machine everynight cause its so bright. but its still a cool case, i get lots of compliments on it. here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom