Hello everyone :)

kevinkyo

Solid State Member
Hello Everyone.
My Real name is Kevin Kyo Nightwolf,
yes i know this is a bit odd name, specially for an Norwegian person but no i was not born with this name ;) i got this name officially aprooved by the Norwegian goverment/state when i made an application about name change.

I am 20 years old and i work daily with electronics sale/marketing in Elkjøp (norwegian bigges EL brand) (to get a view of what i talk about just visit elkjop.no, NB: this is not advertisment)

What i work with in my private business is game programming/designing and modification, Earlier i was working with web design in 3 years and i write c##, java, css, php, phpbb, phpfusion, phyton and basic. and lately i started with studying LUA and reading ton of book to get an understanding so i can start programming that too.

In general i am a gaming entusiast and collector (im collecting games every kind, both old and new)
My favourite game series is Metal Gear solid (lot of my work is inspired by Hideo Kojima).

And in fact yesterday i buildt a new computer and found this forum as i had some problems with my samsung ssd,

I concider myself as an game and computer entusiast, i dont save a penny when i see something i want for computers, tho i dont waste the money either hehe :)

this was a little about me (actually... quite a lot)
and i apolegise for any typo's i do, i like to blame my keyboard for that ;) haha

And i also found this forum as a quite nice place to stay so i concider that i might be hanging around here for quite some time :)

Looking forward to get to know everybody here and have a nice time, maby i can help out too at some areas :)

-Kevin

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Good to see another programmer (I'm also primarily a C# dev, also do web development).

wohooo :DDD

i just started up my web design business 4 weeks ago. and had to put it on hold as i didnt have intenret because the internet operator broke down in the entire neighbourhood but finally its fixed so i can continue :DD

and thanks you for the warm welcome :DD

i am a very busy person but im goign to try to stay around here some time's hopefully i manage to learn something too :) im not the most new comer to computer HW, but im not an expert either ;)

and i can have very much use for that at my job too ;)

i wrote reply but for some reason it didnt pop up??

(nvm delete this one, it popped up now :p)

Last edited:
Your post was under moderation - it's used to help control spamming from new users / bots.

I've immunized your account from spam controls, so it shouldn't affect you anymore.

Your post was under moderation - it's used to help control spamming from new users / bots.

I've immunized your account from spam controls, so it shouldn't affect you anymore.

oh allright i didnt notice. as earlier some posts did appear imediantily but as soon as i clicked the quote button it didnt appear :p

oh btw am i able to deleteown topics? i cant find the button for it hehe :p

No, you're not able to delete topics you've created. You can edit/delete your own individual posts, but I believe that ability goes away after ~24hrs.

If you would like a topic/post deleted after that time period, then you can always report the post and a staff member (such as myself) can delete it for you.

Back
Top Bottom