Upgrading help

Chicoizy

Solid State Member
I got my Laptop Packard Bell EasyNote TE11HC

Cpu is a Intel Celeron CPU B815 1.60 GHZ
It has 4 GB of ram
Its a Windows 7 64 bit
And it has Intel HD Graphics ( i Think its integrated)

So, could i simply switch up my CPU for a Intel I5(any model).

Im just asking here instead of going to someone because its easier.
Iv never built my own pc, but its what i am saving money to.

Is Intel i5 compatible with laptops? Cause I only see Pentiums and i3's for Intel laptops. I5 is between 2 and 3 Ghz, while I have 2.40 Ghz on i3 dual-core.

Yes, there are mobile i5 chips. They're dual-core rather than quad-core, like the desktop variant however. I have an i7 in my laptop at home, as well as my work laptop.

Hmm. Is there any kind of CPU upgrade that is possible better than the one im using because this one is awfull for me.

Thank you so much, you even sent me a video.
il try search one around the stores on my zone, and ill try not to screw my pc up.

By official, I mean that particular model's highest CPU was that i3. You might be able to put an i5 in there, but not much point when they are dual core as well (not to mention the bios might not support it). I don't really think you're going to get the performance enhancement you are searching for though. If you're having slow performance it might be a better idea to invest in an SSD and keeping all background tasks closed. If you still have the original Windows install from purchase, it would be a good idea to do a fresh format, or a system restore and remove all the bloatware.

Back
Top Bottom