Video issue for GZ-RX2209

teenytnytina

Beta member
I just reinstalled a win 7 64bit os on a all in one touchscreen desktop monitor. It was working fine and then all of a sudden the monitor starts flashing different tones of greys. Its not getting video so I hook it up to a different display using hdmi and I am able to access the system. I update all windows and I install the chipset and video that is listed in sys,inf but still nothing on the system monitor. The only thing listed on the outside of the case is GZ-RX2209. I have searched for a driver for the model but I cant find the name of the manufacturer. Can anybody please help me? Is there something Im missing or does anyone know the manufacturer? or does a touchscreen driver need to be installed ? I would appriciate any ideas , Thank you

Look behind the AIO case near where you plug in the power and other peripherals, you need the info off the identification tag to find out more about your issue. It might be underneath too

Open up Device Manager
On everything that has a yellow exclamation mark or that you want to find a new driver for, do the following:
Right click -> Properties -> Details tab
Post the following info for each item that has a yellow exclamation mark:
Under "Hardware Ids" in the dropdown, it should have something like VEN_####&DEV#### ; post that section, where #### = some alphanumeric combination.

Open up Device Manager
On everything that has a yellow exclamation mark or that you want to find a new driver for, do the following:
Right click -> Properties -> Details tab
Post the following info for each item that has a yellow exclamation mark:
Under "Hardware Ids" in the dropdown, it should have something like VEN_####&DEV#### ; post that section, where #### = some alphanumeric combination.

802.11 n WLAN USB\VID_148F&PID_5370\1.0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Microsoft PS/2 Mouse ACPI\PNP0F03\4&267A9FCA&0 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Not Available ACPI\AWY0001\2&DABA3FF&2 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Standard PS/2 Keyboard ACPI\PNP0303\4&267A9FCA&0 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.

Back
Top Bottom