Hey! Need some help (:

Steezey

Solid State Member
Hey , i'm fairly new to the "tech community" and have a few questions.
So I have a PC that I use to run a few games like WoW (on Medium settings) Outlast (Medium) , and etc. Although i'm currently satisfied I was wondering if I was to get an upgrade on my GPU which one should I get for games like the one's listed above and a few exceptions to some shooters, what should I get ?

Current Build :)

8 Gigs of RAM
1TB for files ETC
400GB for OS & ETC
AMD Radeon HD 6450
AMD FX-6100 Six-Core Processor (3.30GHz)
300W PSU
I also run a dual monitor display which is kind of making me nervous haha.

So i'm aware that my PSU is pretty s**t. But I was looking to make an upgrade as I said before for a new PSU and a new GPU. I'd like to keep my dual monitor display and I heard that NVidia doesn't support dual monitors, only single & triple. With the dual monitors running on my PC and all the extra stuff should I stop using so much with just 300w ? Should I just use one monitor , take out a few ramsticks etc. Sorry if i'm sounding dumb haha im only 15 and pursuing a career in technology since it's pretty cool. Just need some help so I dont make my PC explode.

But to wrap it up.. what PSU and GPU should I get in the near future and how much would it be to come around both of them ? Thanks for the help and sorry if it was too long xD :)

Is your machine pre-built or custom?

NVidia definitely supports dual-monitors.

Since it's not a typical OEM, what brand is the PSU?

Nvidia supports from 1 to 4 monitors on the same card for 600 series up. So whoever told you that is pretty wrong.

Depending on PSU brand your current setup could easily accommodate a 750ti. What exactly we recommend depends highly on your budget.

Since it's not a typical OEM, what brand is the PSU?

Nvidia supports from 1 to 4 monitors on the same card for 600 series up. So whoever told you that is pretty wrong.

Depending on PSU brand your current setup could easily accommodate a 750ti. What exactly we recommend depends highly on your budget.

Thanks I was kinda confused about the NVidia thing

The PSU comes from a company called Allied 0_0 ..
& If I buy the 750ti what PSU should I get ?

Awesome , two last questions haha. Just out of curiosity would the GPU work with the MOBO I currently have ? (Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3) ?
And would the PSU fit in my case or do I need a specific case ?

Back
Top Bottom