What are you playing now?

Just replayed metro last light on my new 1440p...now on to deadspace 3. Game looks great considering its age.

Ok so recently downloaded the latest update to Stalker Lost Alpha and apparently it's basically a new game compared to SoC. Did a little first impression video but I was very tired after dealing with MP4 and Shadowplay issues.

Thinking about starting up Borderlands 2 again. That is, if my wife/one of my friends wants to co-op.

I'd like to get involved in the Borderlands 1 DLC. After some 50 hours invested in the main story line, I haven't returned. Preparing myself for borderlands 2 which will be fun. Currently I spend most time on System Shock 2, FTL and Limbo (old titles I know).

Decided to get Gauntlet this weekend instead of starting up BL2 again - man it's super fun. Was just playing solo for now on Normal and still enjoyable.

Dove into Mechwarrior Online again. Was looking at the P2W **** on their page. They want 500 damn dollars for a mech pack! 30 bucks for a "moderate" amount of Mechwarrior Currency which will only buy you one decent mech then you're left to the pitiful amount of Cbills you gain each match to upgrade it. Sheesh.

I'm still having fun, but this P2W setup is worse than War Thunder. My only real gripe is you can't even configure weapon grouping on trial mechs.

Edit: Damn, so maybe I won't get used to playing this game. With the way **** is going PGI might take a nose dive. Appears they were taking the outrageous amounts of cash they asked for special mechs on MWO to fund their new Star Citizen ripoff while also trying to take money from EA and a crowdfund. Shiiiii.

http://www.incgamers.com/2014/09/piranha-shadow-banned-on-reddit-as-transverse-fallout-continues
http://www.incgamers.com/2014/09/piranha-rethinks-transverse-goals-reddit-lock-down-and-apologies

Last edited:
Started playing Alien: Isolation. Eyes are too tired from today to play anymore, but I got about 45 min into it or so.

Some screenshots...doesn't look too bad. Running it on highest settings; glad my laptop can handle it.

9Ij7OfL.jpg

pPzYFlI.jpg

rWk3zom.jpg

BHEF0iG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom