Updating Windows, Other Components

Woah, Okay i get your point XDDDD
By the way, im not rude. Its just im a bit tense while getting into **** like this.
Seriously, Ive tried EVERY FMMMMING Vista ISO out there that supports this poopbag of a computer. Im really out of options, 98%. If i cant fix any of dis crack, im stuck wid xp 4 life ;(
On the other hand, i may trade this for a optiplex 745 or sommin else.
When you ask somebody who has over 19k posts if they read the thread.....yea. That's pretty rude man.
Anyways on topic, if you REALLY want Vista (even though Dell has no drivers for that or 7) then what you need to do is download a retail version of the ISO. No modifications, no preactivated illegal ****, a clean retail ISO. Use this tutorial and method one to create the bootable flash drive.
USB Bootable Vista Installation Flash Thumb Drive

**** windowstousb. Man, when i used that **** just now, 20:11 GMT 6th october 2014 all it gave me was a [BOOT] Folder with a file called Boot_NoEmulation.img
Thats why the pc didnt want to boot off the usb. Im never using that crap of a software again. Any other software APART from that? I use Rufus, sometimes this other software that i forgot what its called. Oh yeah, I have ISO to usb and windows usb/dvd maker software. My last options is to try win 7 which im downloading, and ill also have a iso of debian i386 WHICH I REALLY DONT WANT! because i want to do some gaming on this with a GeForce 210 1gb ddr3 and 4GB of ram (Grand Theft Auto San andreas/Grand Theft auto IV/EFLC) and Linux has no GTA, no gaming drivers and ****. **** **** ****!!!! im running out of options! im about to lose my mind, Windows 7 has been gone for so long, im running out of time, i need a doctor.
Yah, im a doctor dre fan(soz for going off topic. I was bored out of my **** while righting this topicz, seriously my writing is better when it comes to my focusing if you really do know me.
Well if you try 7 use the method I outlined before. UltraISO is exactly what I use to make anything bootable. Just take note, Dell doesn't have drivers for that computer for either Vista or 7. If you have driver issues, that would be why.

On that note, GTA 4 will either not run or run extremely slow with a Geforce 210. 4GB of RAM probably won't work on that board. Actually I'm pretty positive it won't work if it only has 2 slots like the Dell site says it has.

When you ask somebody who has over 19k posts if they read the thread.....yea. That's pretty rude man.
Anyways on topic, if you REALLY want Vista (even though Dell has no drivers for that or 7) then what you need to do is download a retail version of the ISO. No modifications, no preactivated illegal ****, a clean retail ISO. Use this tutorial and method one to create the bootable flash drive.
USB Bootable Vista Installation Flash Thumb Drive

Well if you try 7 use the method I outlined before. UltraISO is exactly what I use to make anything bootable. Just take note, Dell doesn't have drivers for that computer for either Vista or 7. If you have driver issues, that would be why.

On that note, GTA 4 will either not run or run extremely slow with a Geforce 210. 4GB of RAM probably won't work on that board. Actually I'm pretty positive it won't work if it only has 2 slots like the Dell site says it has.
Im sorry for everything, ok? I did have a official vista cd but, fyi i got the internet to work on xp now.
Your reading the specs of the wrong pc, sorry to say that.
Im actually talking about the GX280 . Not the Tower, not the Ultra small form factor with 2 ram slots but the Small form factor with 4 ram slots. It's more likely to support that much. Anyway thanks for all the help. I guess this topic can be locked if you want to lock it.

Their website says up to 4GB only on desktop and minitower. Says SF only has 2 DIMM slots. If it has 4 slots it might support it, but the odds still can be it won't. I've put more RAM in boards than they support before so really it's all chance when dealing with DDR2 and DDR boards.

Back
Top Bottom