Hello from South London.

Matov

Beta member
Hello.

Name is Matthew and I am 48.

Currently trying to engage in a massive catch up in terms of everything techy having been a grumpy old dinosaur for too long so will be coming on here asking questions.

And hoping for replies which are written in a way that even a retarded Chimpanzee would be able to grasp because I can be infuriatingly slow in grasping even the most simple of tech related stuff.

So please be gentle and kind :eek:

Welcome to the Forums and Hello from the Tyne.. Way way up North.

No Question is too stupid. I my self before I do post a question tend to ask Google a lot of questions and do research. What I find Mathew is reading a lot helps and talking about it hear on the forums.

Feel free to Post?

Welcome to the forums! Nice to see someone from way over there! (I live in Washington state in the U.S.)

I was kinda the same as you in the beginning. For me, it was really just a matter of reading any conversation you find interesting (you'll see a slew of them off to the right there), and if I had any questions or comments, I'd just start replying. People are pretty nice here, aside from the occasional playful jab (never meant as a serious offense, just messing around), but that isn't to be expected EVERY TIME you want to know something. I've learned a lot and made some friends, and I'm sure the same will be said for you in time.

Happy posting!

Back
Top Bottom