keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I am currently thinking about a new keyboard. I have been using a ms natural keyboard. I type much faster on the split keyboard than anything else. This keyboard is very old. Its ps2. Does MS still make the natural keyboards? Is there another brand that has the natural keyboard. If not what other keyboard do you recomend that is easy to type and works for gaming.

Thanks for the help

hmm so you do use one of those things huh... is it hard to get used to? what are the advantages? or is it just better?

I love my MS-Natural Keyboard. In fact, since switching years ago, I can't stand to use straight keyboards anymore. They totally suck! Straight keyboards turn my wrists at uncomfortable angles, make the keys all crampt, and I can't work as long on a straight keyboard without getting tired.

Anyway, yes, MS still produces the beloved natural-keyboard. They also have some newer versions on the model which are okay, but personally I prefere just the standard 104 keys, and not all that button crap around the edges.

Im just wondering if logitech makes the natural keybord. They make great interface products and theirs would probably be better than a MS keyboard. Is MS the only one who makes the natural keyboard?

With natural keyboards, I type like 10 more words per minute than with these keyboards that force your hands to straighten out, and put some strain on them.

hmm yea im willing to try and if it works as well as you guys say it does. with such a goofy lookin deal there must be somethin behind the theory! :cyclopes: I love my Logitech wireless, do they make one? (thats black as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom