New and Need Help

PP I think you might have the wrong spec for clearance, 445mm is over 17 inches, That might be the length of the case, He better measure before ordering which ever card he gets.

Okay but if one of you could do me one more favor. Inside there is a special kind of plug that the power supply needs. i tried to buy one before but it wouldn't work. if one of you could try and look into that that would be great. And thank so much for the help by the way! Im not sure what kind it was i think it was like a 6 pin or 4 pin something like that. Not sure though

What was it plugged into? There is either a 4 or 8 pin connecter next to the CPU to power the CPU but other than that I'm not sure what it could be, Most if not all power supplies come with the 8 pin now and if yours is a 4 pin you just use half of the plug, It's actually split into two 4 pin plugs just for that reason. If you could get a pic of the plug even with your phone we could identify it.

What was it plugged into? There is either a 4 or 8 pin connecter next to the CPU to power the CPU but other than that I'm not sure what it could be, Most if not all power supplies come with the 8 pin now and if yours is a 4 pin you just use half of the plug, It's actually split into two 4 pin plugs just for that reason. If you could get a pic of the plug even with your phone we could identify it.
After looking at it again i saw it has 6 pins. i remember someone told me that this is a older type of computer or something and i needed a 6 pin for it to work. I dont know if he was right but thats what he said.

Back
Top Bottom