New and Need Help

Not trying to be rude, but it's some common sense based on context clues. PCs are only as hard as you make them, because they are very simple. Mid tower, mid sized box, ultra slim, small box. Eh.

Anyways yes the PC is worth upgrading. Can't recommend a PSU until we know what you intend on doing with the machine. I assume gaming, but that is largely dependent on what GPU you want to buy.
Yes i wish to game with it. I already tried to buy a power supply but it was not compatible because the computer has a certain plug inside which the supply did not have.

This PC uses a standard mATX motherboard with a Q67 chipset. Anything we recommend here will work with the board in question BUT we can't just spit anything out because we need to know what video card you intend to buy to complement the extra power.

This PC uses a standard mATX motherboard with a Q67 chipset. Anything we recommend here will work with the board in question BUT we can't just spit anything out because we need to know what video card you intend to buy to complement the extra power.
Would you be able to recommend me some video cards?

Are you wanting to redo the whole PC or just graphics card? Are you wanting to utilize that whole budget? You could max out video capabilities of the machine for less or about 700.

I just got a notification that the 970's are back in stock at newegg, That would be a huge upgrade or go for a 980

Back
Top Bottom