New and Need Help

Bobguy

Baseband Member
So im looking to buy a gaming PC. But first i want to see if i can upgrade mine or if it worth upgrading. I tried to get a new power supply but there was a plug on my computer that the power supply did not have so i couldnt use it. if someone could tell me if there is any power supply i can get. And i do not know anything about computers so if you ask i probably wont know.

Here are my Specs: http://imgur.com/vwHx3nR,HewH7at#0

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your motherboard model as well.

If this is a prebuilt machine, post the brand/model.
If it's an already custom built PC, then you can download CPU-Z, and post a screenshot of the Mainboard tab.

i did click on the link then click "Second Image" above the picture. and i dont know what my motherboard is.

Okay so like i said, i do not know anything about computers. What you just said doesn't make any sense to me at all. sorry but could you maybe help me out?

Okay so like i said, i do not know anything about computers. What you just said doesn't make any sense to me at all. sorry but could you maybe help me out?

Does it look more like this:
d4.png

or more like this:
H24-1636_phcallout01_cba_1398471.jpg

Not trying to be rude, but it's some common sense based on context clues. PCs are only as hard as you make them, because they are very simple. Mid tower, mid sized box, ultra slim, small box. Eh.

Anyways yes the PC is worth upgrading. Can't recommend a PSU until we know what you intend on doing with the machine. I assume gaming, but that is largely dependent on what GPU you want to buy.

Back
Top Bottom