Totally PWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4W4K3 said:
i can play splinter cell for hours no lag at all on "high" settings...i dont play REALLY graphically intense games like Doom3 or anything.

Also you are on the SE model..which is clocked slower and somewhat crippled compared to the original 128bit 9200. might be a big diff i dunno.

Whats an app that whose FPS in game?

With my se it's a 128mb model and i have it over clocked too,i can play game's like doom but it has to be on the low setting's cause it lag's like hell, but all the other game's i can play at higher fps just like you.

Shumway said:
With my se it's a 128mb model and i have it over clocked too,i can play game's like doom but it has to be on the low setting's cause it lag's like hell, but all the other game's i can play at higher fps just like you.

i cant play newer games like you might think lol. i cant overclock this card because the BIOS is locked, but it's 250/400 laready and has 128bit transfer...pretty fast for an older card.

again any one know of an FPS detector app?

The 5600ULTRA actually sux worse than the Geforce3 TI500. See i bought the 5600 when the FX's first came out so i got the crap chip. I got it when the 5800ULTRA still existed and i almost got that one(glad i didnt!:p ). And i only used 512 of ram(3200) and the rest was the same. And i tested the game on med. settings w/ 800x600 res(prolly why it looks so crappy;) )

I got it running in aqua mak and it goes from 20FPS to 150FPs, depending on what test. Pretty cool little app. Splinter Cell can make it go down to 30FPS, i odnt think it dropped below that. Only played for about 10 mins though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom