Need help with finding graphics card

TechDerp

Beta member
I would like to read some examples for modern graphics cards that feature Eyefinity and two Dual Link DVI-I ports. This is needed since the search functions of my local dealers' websites suck a bit.

thanks for any help

Edits marked in italic

Last edited:
So do you want specifically Eyefinity from AMD or just a multi-monitor solution? Also why specifically DVI-I and why does it need to be dual link?

So do you want specifically Eyefinity from AMD or just a multi-monitor solution? Also why specifically DVI-I and why does it need to be dual link?

Yes, I would like the examples to meet exactly my requirements. The connectivity is needed for productivity.

Didn't exactly answer my question.

Anyways, uh almost any midrange to highend AMD card supports what you want besides 290 and 290x. I can't possibly seen the need for Dual link DVI-I though. I can understand needing dual link for high bandwidth, but then that means you aren't using an analog signal making the I pointless.

I just told you. Most all midrange and for sure higher end AMD cards will do 4 to 6 monitors, most all have at least 1 DVI port that will be Dual link. You're completely avoiding my questions as well so how can I exactly help somebody who won't shine much light onto their situation? I mean seriously, I went to Newegg, clicked on video cards, and this was literally on the list right on top that meets all requirements. It also happens to be an AMD midrange card that will do Eyefinity and Dual Link DVI-I.

PowerColor PCS+ AXR9 270X 2GBD5-PPDHE Radeon R9 270X 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Video Card - Newegg.com

And again, why do you need 2 dual link DVI I? If you need the bandwidth but need analog you can easily use a DP to VGA adapter.

Well, even if it was my personal preference (like saying colour xyz is my favourite), was there are reason to doubt it?

I was told there were some cards with two dual link dvi-i ports and now I want such one (for whatever reason) and now I would like to find one :D

so thanks for any tips

(addition: sorry for being an idiot at first)

Back
Top Bottom