What would you pick the iPhone 6 or the Plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, last time I saw, a lot of iPhones came with the standard AT&T crapware that Android has on their phones. I am also pretty sure that the Galaxy S line is partially metal, and partial plastic. I held an S3 Mini once, felt heavy but strong... That aside, I rather have a plastic phone than one made of metal, as it helps keep the overall cost down.

I'd probably be on iOS if it allowed me to set default apps. Chrome > Safari :tongue:
And had better integration with Google Services.. ie replace Siri with Google Now

Im going to wait until I can hold both 6 and 6+ in a store; I'd like to have additional screen size but its a trade off for portability. I remember holding one of the Samsung Note phones thinking it felt too big so I'll prob go with the 64gb iPhone 6. Gonna be really nice restoring my current backup to it and having the same apps, music, videos, background, and even the location of the apps hahaha.

Love the convenience of apples backup; it will give me a great way to compare speeds of my current iPhone 5 and the new iPhone 6.

If that's a crack at Android, you can do the same. I haven't had to worry about any of that since 2009.

Lol no im not cracking at anything. Although with the high animosity environment in the cellular topic of conversation I guess I cant blame you for interpreting it that way. I suppose thats why the market is so successful; everyone genuinely cares about their investment.

I have only seen on occasion where a phone wouldn't sync with a Google account, and that's because the phones run vastly different operating systems and the apps didn't have support for the other OS YET.

Lol no im not cracking at anything. Although with the high animosity environment in the cellular topic of conversation I guess I cant blame you for interpreting it that way. I suppose thats why the market is so successful; everyone genuinely cares about their investment.
I don't care as I own both an Android based device and an iPhone. I just don't really like misinformation. Logging into a new phone with your Google account is as easy as running a backup, or IMO easier as it doesn't require a computer + program to do the same thing. The only difference being you're required to setup your new tones and wallpaper again. Google really streamlined the process compared to even just a year ago. Recently reset my Android phone to factory and when I signed in with my Google account the sync was automatic and by the time I got to the home screen over half my apps were already downloaded and installed. For pics and vids, I just keep all that on an mSD. Always have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom