Why Why Why????/

That's the version Andy's other forums all run. We were moved back to it so any changes could be quickly and easily pushed to all the sites. It is an extremely stable build.

TF had some database issues from a ways back. I do believe that the current spate is derived from that.

I never had this problem (probably because im in the uk or that i have a different broadband so, the solution is to move to the uk and to get talktalk fibre optic broadband).

I never had this problem (probably because im in the uk or that i have a different broadband so, the solution is to move to the uk and to get talktalk fibre optic broadband).

It's mostly dependent on what time you get on. Tends to happen when there's a lot of activity on the board stressing the DB.

Awesome, thanks.

I bet they have the concurrent connections property configured too low..

BTW, might wanna edit out your IP in that screenshot. Unless it's not that big of a deal to you :p.

Last edited:
Are spam bots allowed access to attachments on this board? If not I'm not worried. Good test for my hardware firewall.

Guests can't see attachments, but other members can. Up to you I guess, figured I'd forewarn you at least lol.

Back
Top Bottom