open to suggestions on my new system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, you DO realize your case comes with a 500w PSU right?
Not that case PSUs are the best, but understand you're buying 2.

yes i kno but i might buy a different case because i heard it is very loud. OR can i just buy alot of fans to cool it down? then it wont be loud correct?

Something being loud is usually the biproduct of having lots of fans. If you buy more fans the computer will get louder.

A loud PSU you either live with, get a new one, or take apart and put in a quieter fan that will still adequately cool it.
You don't want loudness and I would never recommend taking apart a PSU you value so yes just buy a new PSU with "Silent" in the name.

yes you can run a dvd burner and a cd burner at the same time , but 2 dvd burners will do the same thing and you will be able to copy a dvd onto a dvd or a cd onto a cd on the fly ..which means you will not have to create a file on your hard drive then put another disc in etc.. blamk in one and origional in the other

BTW since i dont have much time, get an ANTEC true power 430watt, eVGA 6800GT, Corsair TwinX XMS 1gig(2x512) pc3200 PE(basicaly the same thing i got but only 1 gig cause its DC, also personal preference) and a new mobo. Asus is not a very stable brand at the time being. get either DFI, Abit, MSI, or Soyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom