GPU Upgrade Question

Stev0

Solid State Member
Hello guys so i have some question to ask :)
so till christmas i will be able to save up 200 Euros
and i want to upgrade my GPU
Here is my current build:

Case: an old Cooler Master elite (still has space for 1 big fan and 1 small one)
Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-D3
Processor: AMD FX 4300 (4-core)
Ram: Corsair RAM DDR3 4GB Dimm 1600MHz Vengeance (x2)
PSU: Corsair VS 650 Watt
HardDrive: SandDisk (SSD) 128GB for system and an expansion 1gb (HDD) for games

so i want to play games like Tera,Lineage2,ArcheAge,BattleField 3
which Graphics card should i buy to match my build and be able to play these games with good fps?

heres a site from which i buy things so please try to give me links from this site:
Κάρτες γραφικών (VGA) - plaisio.gr

and should i add 2 more sticks of ram 4gb each to reach the 16gb?
should i buy a new case for better airflow? (i know i can get better airflow if i add 2 more good fans but is it better to buy a new case?)

any suggestions are appreciated
Thanks for your time :3

To quote from my guide.

Finally, my ending here. I'm not trying to discourage people from posting, but if you do not have the money now to purchase within a week of posting then please do not make a build thread. Hardware is still changing around every 6 months. Prices change continuously. Some people on here like to build with combo deals, promo codes, ect. These go away within a few days and if you don't have the cash to take advantage of them then it makes it a useless waste of time to make a build for you. That 600 dollar build could wind up being 800 with the same parts from either inflation or the removal of certain deals. That same 600 bucks could also get you a better rig in 3 months time due to prices lowering for whatever reason. So even though we want you to post questions, please don't make us make a build and waste that time when you can't actually purchase it within a reasonable time. Another thing, is I wont typically recommend waiting for new parts to come out unless it's a big deal or a game changer for your money.

If you can get money now that's a different story. With Nvidia releasing new cards this month more than likely something like the GTX 760 will be within your budget by Christmas or they may have a better lower end card. Right now from what I could see on that site your budget limits you to having an R7 270 as the best GPU you could get. Since you have an FX4300 using a Mantle enabled card with Mantle enabled games should alleviate slight CPU bottlenecks.

sorry i didnt read the rules i probably will post at chrustams when i will have the money and thanks for your reply :)
now i understand why you said i should post when i have the money thanks

Those aren't the rules, that's just a quote from my build guide. Like I said not trying to discourage from anybody posting, just it's a waste of everybody's time if you're just window shopping due to the several reasons I list off.

Back
Top Bottom