graphics card/driver problem

for some reason when i increase the fan speed it wont increase i set it to 67% and when i press "apply" it goes back to 0% again

i had the game open for 1 hour and the temp increased to 85%

I had that warning in the past on a GTX285 and after dealing with the warenty and customer service with EVGA they told me to send it in for replacement, Well they gave me a 470 as a replacement and after a few days I got the same darn thing, Well this time I installed the driver and then got a program driver sweep or something like that and made sure all of the driver was removed then installed the newest driver and never had that problem again. Can't say it's your issue but might be a option to try.

Dauntae

for some reason when i increase the fan speed it wont increase i set it to 67% and when i press "apply" it goes back to 0% again

i had the game open for 1 hour and the temp increased to 85%
That's right, that was a stupid on my part. 9600GT has a 2pin. :neutral:

That's the next thing you can do. Uninstall your Nvidia drivers (everything that is Nvidia in program/files remove it. Then use this program to wipe everything Nvidia off your drive.
Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 12.9.9.0

Download latest 340s and try again. If it's properly cleaned and repasted you should be having heat issues.

Guys i think i solved the problem i've been playing Lineage2 for about 5 hours now and the error still havent showed up
what i did is i reduced the core/shader and uninstalled all the nvdia drivers i had via control panel and installed the latest drivers. and ofc i cleaned my graphics card as much as i could and the heat reduced from 65% (when gaming) to 61%

Back
Top Bottom